At Apta Consultancy, we are proud of the work we do, and the diversity of our client base. From Central Government to Justice, and Borders & Visa Immigration to Police & Security, we have a wealth of experience that spans many sectors.
Such diversity means we are able to offer expert advice in many different areas of bid consultancy, procurement and contract management, and we would be delighted to tell you more about the clients we have assisted in the past, and the projects we have had the pleasure to work on.
Improve your bid rate and profitability no matter what your sector
No matter what sector you are in, or what type of bid you are putting forward, we will help you to submit a winning bid that offers buyers excellent value for money. Many of our clients are now enjoying the many benefits that winning more profitable business can bring, and we can do the same for you.
An example of some London client projects recently undertaken by us include:
- We acted as Independant Trusted Advisors for the Learning Resource Network company, Apta was responsible for undertaking a debrief tender analysis and identifying clear recommendations on how best to move forward.
- We acted as Independant Trusted Advisiors for Interserve, to review and advise on various aspects of their bid process, to provide probation and rehabilitation services as part of the UK Ministry of Justices Transformation Rehabilitation (TR) Programme. The procurement outcome resulted in a Interserve - Led partnership (Purple Futures) being selected as a preferred bidder.
- Provided subject matter expertise, which successfully resulted in VFS Global winning 6 out of 8 regions worldwide for a multi million pound UK Government global visa-outsourcing tender. Currently providing on going strategic and contract management advice to client.
- Delivery of commercial positioning paper for NCR Ltd to support a public sector win. This included carrying out a thorough review of the contractual status between the parties, identifying risks and setting out key issues for consideration to NCR Senior Directors. Championed a number of strategic relationships to support future partnering opportunities.
- Provided strategic advice and hands on support to a world leading ICT supplier (Listed in Top 20 of Government Suppliers by Spend). Successful in helping them pre qualify for a multi million pound tender for a UK Govt Dept.
- Provided strategic advise to a world leading biometric fingerprint hardware vendor
In partnership with Landseer Partners Ltd we collectively worked with Company85 to submit a compliant and effective application to become a G Cloud 6 service provider. The outcome resulted in Company85 being successfully listed as an approved G Cloud 6 service provider for Lot 4 – Specialist Cloud Services.